I briefly attended another university. Do I need the transcripts from the other university in order to apply for a Bachelors degree?



We recommend that you make a UCAS application and include as much information about the modules and grades you studied at university as possible. The Admissions Team may then request university transcripts before making a final decision on your application; this will vary depending on the subject you are applying for and the length of time you spent at the other University.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat with us live

Chat with one of our friendly enquiries Team

Monday - Friday 9.00 - 4.00 (GMT)



Submit a Question

If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Terms and conditions

By submitting this form, you agree to receive further communications from the University of Liverpool. To opt out of these communications, please email our enquiries team. Any personal information you provide will be held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018. We will not sell, licence or trade your personal details to any third party. For more information, please see our Website Terms and Conditions of Use