QuestionCan I submit a postgraduate application without some of my supporting documents?
Some sections of the online application form require you to upload documents in support of the information you are providing.
To complete an application you should have the following documents available to you to upload:
- Degree Transcripts (Partial transcripts if you are still studying)(translated if required)
- Degree certificate (if you have completed)(translated if required)
- English language certificate/score report (if required/acheived)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (MBA applicants only)
- Personal statement (Taught programmes)
- Research proposal (Research programmes)
If you need to send us any documents after you have submitted your application, you should email them the relevant address from those listed below:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (UK applicants)
- email@example.com (International & EU applicants)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Agency applicants)
- email@example.com (UK/EU & International applicants)
Please remember to include your student ID (beginning 20) in all correspondence.
Chat with us live
Chat with one of our friendly enquiries Team
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 4.00
Terms and conditionsBy submitting this form, you agree to receive further communications from the University of Liverpool. To opt out of these communications, please email our enquiries team. Any personal information you provide will be held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not sell, licence or trade your personal details to any third party. For more information, please see our Website Terms and Conditions of Use.