I need a CAS to apply for a visa. How will this be sent to me?



The CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies) is an electronic document which will be sent to you by email. The document contains your CAS number along with the details that you need to include in your visa application. You do not require a hard copy of this document in order to apply for your visa.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat with us live

Chat with one of our friendly enquiries Team

Monday - Friday 9.00 - 4.00 (GMT)




Submit a Question

If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Terms and conditions

By submitting this form, you agree to receive further communications from the University of Liverpool. To opt out of these communications, please email our enquiries team. Any personal information you provide will be held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018. We will not sell, licence or trade your personal details to any third party. For more information, please see our Website Terms and Conditions of Use