Can I stay at the accommodation during the holiday periods if my accommodation has a 39/40/41 week contract?



We will accommodate students who wish to stay over the holiday period who live in University accommodation. Where possible, you will stay in your current room. Through the summer it may be necessary to move rooms. All accommodation over this period is self-catered. Further information can be found here.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat with us live

Chat with one of our friendly enquiries Team

Monday - Friday 9.00 - 4.00 (GMT)




Submit a Question

If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Terms and conditions

By submitting this form, you agree to receive further communications from the University of Liverpool. To opt out of these communications, please email our enquiries team. Any personal information you provide will be held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018. We will not sell, licence or trade your personal details to any third party. For more information, please see our Website Terms and Conditions of Use