Can I defer my offer for an undergraduate degree?



Yes, you are welcome to defer your offer if you wish to take a gap year. You will just need to email the Admissions Team so they have this request in writing and they will consider it for you. Once you have submitted an application, you will receive an email and a letter containing your Admissions Officer's email address; please send your request to this address and ensure you include your UCAS Personal ID number in the email. You may also find these contact details on UCAS Track.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat with us live

Chat with one of our friendly enquiries Team

Monday - Friday 9.00 - 4.00 (GMT)




Submit a Question

If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Terms and conditions

By submitting this form, you agree to receive further communications from the University of Liverpool. To opt out of these communications, please email our enquiries team. Any personal information you provide will be held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018. We will not sell, licence or trade your personal details to any third party. For more information, please see our Website Terms and Conditions of Use