Who do I contact if I have lost my Student ID/Smart Card?



Replacement Smart Cards can either be obtained from the Student Administration Centre (in the case of damaged, stolen or expired cards) or requested online (in the case of lost cards). Please be aware that replacements for lost cards will incur a charge. Further information can be found here.

Related Topics


Chat with us live

Chat with one of our friendly enquiries Team

Monday - Friday 9.00 - 4.00

Submit a Question

If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Terms and conditions

By submitting this form, you agree to receive further communications from the University of Liverpool. To opt out of these communications, please email our enquiries team. Any personal information you provide will be held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not sell, licence or trade your personal details to any third party. For more information, please see our Website Terms and Conditions of Use