How do I withdraw from University?



In the first instance, we advise you to talk with your Student Support Team in your department and in particular your Personal Tutor. The University also has a number of support services available if you would like some guidance or advice. Withdrawal from studies will of course have an impact on your tuition and accommodation fees and it is therefore important that you let us know formally what you are intending to do as soon as possible.  If you do decide to withdraw, you will need to fill in a withdrawal form and have this approved by your School. Completion and approval of this form will ensure that the University can inform the Student Loans Company promptly. You will also need to write formally to the Student Loans Company to let them know about your withdrawal. If you have a loan from the Student Loans Company you are obliged to write and tell them that you have withdrawn from the course. Please visit our website for full details of the process.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat with us live

Chat with one of our friendly enquiries Team

Monday - Friday 9.00 - 4.00 (GMT)




Submit a Question

If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Terms and conditions

By submitting this form, you agree to receive further communications from the University of Liverpool. To opt out of these communications, please email our enquiries team. Any personal information you provide will be held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018. We will not sell, licence or trade your personal details to any third party. For more information, please see our Website Terms and Conditions of Use