My son/daughter has dyslexia or a disability - how can I help them to arrange support?



You can contact the Universities dedicated Disability Support Team (DST) which is part of the University’s Student Support Services to arrange suitable support. The team is responsible for the co-ordination of support for current and prospective students.

The University is committed to supporting students and will make reasonable adjustments to allow you to concentrate on your academic studies and support your independence.

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat is available

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.