QuestionWhat factors do the Dental School assess when shortlisting for interview?
The School will consider the following points:
- Academic attainments - to ensure that the minimum entry criteria is likely to be met.
- Predicted grades - for examinations / degrees still to be taken or awarded.
- Evidence of a caring attitude.
- References - these should be clearly supportive and preferably indicate that the applicant has the necessary attributes for the chosen career.
- The Personal Statement - this should indicate that the applicant has knowledge of and insight into the profession, with an emphasis on work experience/observation. The ability to write coherently is important.
Further advice on writing Personal Statements is available on the UCAS website.
- City of Liverpool
- Current Students
- English Language Centre
- Foundation Years
- Guild of Students
- Health Sciences
- Honours Select
- Liverpool in London
- Mature Students
- Open Day
- Social Media
- Study Abroad - Incoming
- Study Abroad - Outgoing
- UCAS Extra
- University Departments
Chat with us live
Chat will be unavailable on Monday 1 May due to the Bank Holiday
Monday - Friday 9am -4pm