What qualifications are accepted as English Language requirements?



All students, whether they are classed as UK, EU or International students must have a relevant English language qualification. The most common for UK students is GCSE Grade C English and for EU/International a full list of qualifications we accept and the grades needed can be found here.

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat is available

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.