I am having difficulty recording my details on the UCAS form. What should I do?



As all undergraduate students need to apply through UCAS, you will need to contact them directly if you are having difficulty with their application form. Contact details are available through the UCAS website.

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat is available

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.