I completed my undergraduate degree a number of years ago, do I still have to submit academic transcripts when applying for postgraduate study?



Yes, we will need to see evidence that you have completed a first degree and establish the classification. Your former university should be able to provide you with a full academic transcript on request.

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat will be unavailable on Monday 1 May due to the Bank Holiday

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.