Can I transfer into Year 3 from another institution?



The University of Liverpool does not allow transfers into the third year of its undergraduate programmes,

In order to be accredited with a University of Liverpool degree you will need to have studied the majority of your modules, at least two years, with us.

Applications may however be considered for Year Two entry, applications for second year entry are considered on an individual basis. If you wish to be considered for second year entry you will need to make a formal application through UCAS and include all your qualifications. Once a formal application has been made, be assured we will consider your qualifications very thoroughly, and if necessary may even contact you to obtain further information before making our decision.

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat will be unavailable on Monday 1 May due to the Bank Holiday

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.