I have met the conditions of my offer for an Undergraduate course, what do I do now?



If you are an undergraduate offer holder, your results are normally provided directly to us via UCAS, therefore you don't need to do anything. A list of qualifications that we recieve through UCAS can be found here. If your qualifications are not listed as being automatically submitted through UCAS you will need to send proof of your qualifications to:

For non-clinical undergraduate applications:

For clinical and heath sciences applicants (UK, EU & International):

Once they have received the evidence of your qualifications they will make a formal assessment and update you offer accordingly. 


Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat is available

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.