What should I do if my predicted grades have changed since completing my UCAS application?



Your college or referee will need to email us with confirmation of the change in your predicted grades. Please email stating your name, UCAS Personal ID and UCAS code for the programme you have applied for, this will then be passed to the relevant admissions officer for your records to be updated.

Related Questions


    Chat with us live

    Chat with one of our friendly enquiries Team

    Monday - Friday 9.00 - 4.00

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.

    Terms and conditions

    By submitting this form, you agree to receive further communications from the University of Liverpool. To opt out of these communications, please email our enquiries team. Any personal information you provide will be held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not sell, licence or trade your personal details to any third party. For more information, please see our Website Terms and Conditions of Use