I am an EU student, how do I apply?



EU students should follow the same application process as UK students. Undergraduate applications are made via UCAS. Postgraduate applications should be made directly to the University. An outline of the postgraduate application process is available here.

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat is available

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.