QuestionI have been offered a place at University of Liverpool and accepted, I wondered if it was possible to change my course?
It may be possible to change programmes as long as :
1. You have met the entry requirements for the programme you wish to change to.
2. There are places available on the programme you wish to change to.
For further information please email:
We ask that applicants put their request in an email, including their UCAS/reference number, and email it to the relevant address from those listed below:
For non-clinical undergraduate applications:
For clinical and heath sciences applicants (UK, EU & International):
- Medicine: email@example.com
- Dentistry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterinary Science: email@example.com
- Health Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all postgraduate Taught and Research applications please email your request to the admissions team at the relevant address from those listed below:
- email@example.com (UK applicants)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (International & EU applicants)
- email@example.com (Agency applicants)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (UK/EU & International applicants)
Please remember to include your student ID (beginning 20) in all correspondence.
- City of Liverpool
- Current Students
- English Language Centre
- Foundation Years
- Guild of Students
- Health Sciences
- Honours Select
- Liverpool in London
- Mature Students
- Open Day
- Study Abroad - Incoming
- Study Abroad - Outgoing
- UCAS Extra
Chat with us live
Chat is available Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm