I have accepted my unconditional offer and wish to apply for my visa, but I have not received a CAS. Why is this?



For all international undergraduate and postgraduate taught students entering university in September who have accepted an unconditional offer, a CAS (Certificate of Acceptance to Study) will be issued from June onwards. 

If you are an international student beginning a full-time taught postgraduate degree in September you will be expected to pay a tuition fee deposit.

For postgraduate research students CAS will be issued throughout the year to eligible students.

As the CAS is only valid for 6 months we cannot issue these at an earlier time, even if you have already accepted an unconditional offer.

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat is available

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.