I am a current undergraduate and I would like to change my course. Can I do this?



It may be possible for you to change your course. First you will need to make contact with the new department and seek their agreement to offer you a place. You will also need to speak to your current tutor about your intentions. When an agreement is reached you will need to complete a Transfer between Programmes Form, which must be signed by both departments. If you are considering a transfer we advise you to speak to your personal tutor as soon as possible, as they will be able to provide you with valuable help and guidance.

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat is available

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.