Can international students study a part time postgraduate programme?



Only international students who have indefinite leave to remain in the UK can apply for part time courses. The requirements of the UKVI mean that it is unlikely that most international students would be issued with a visa to study part time.Further information is available from the UKVI.

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat is available

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.