I am a mature student. How do I apply for an undergraduate course?



All undergraduate applications are made via UCAS, so please visit the UCAS website for further details on how to apply and to make an application. Further application information is also provided on our website.

You can also find further details on courses that may be of interest to you as a mature student here

If you have any further questions about applying as a mature student, please email

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat is available

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.