Why do I need a CAS?



In order to obtain a visa for your studies you will need to provide proof to the UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) that you have been accepted to study a programme at an acceptable level with an approved education provider.

The Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) we will provide you with confirms that we have accepted you on to a relevant course and includes all the details that the UKVI has asked universities to provide (including a unique ID number).

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat is available

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.