I would like to study on an ELC Pre-sessional EAP course. I have a student visitor visa. Can I do this?



Yes, it is possible to study an EAP course with a Student Visitor Visa, however you must return home to apply for a Tier 4 General Visa before starting your degree programme. These visas are only applicable for the 40 and 29 week courses.

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat will be unavailable on Monday 1 May due to the Bank Holiday

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.