I would like to come to Liverpool but my current University is not a study abroad partner?



If your University does not have an exchange partnership with us, you may be able to apply as a Visiting Study Abroad student. Please click here for more information.

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat will be unavailable on Monday 1 May due to the Bank Holiday

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.