What English Language support will be available to me whilst studying at the University of Liverpool's London campus?



The University provides a programme of academic English to ensure your learning is supported. These discipline-specific language classes are designed to help you directly with your master's studies.

Your departments will be able to advise on the times and locations of the classes. For more information on the support visit the English Language Centre pages.

If you require an English Language qualification prior to commencing study, the University of Liverpool's English Language Centre can help, offering a variety of Pre-Sessional English courses in Liverpool, according to the requirements of your course. Find out more here.

Related Questions

    Contact Us

    Chat with us live

    Chat is available

    Monday - Friday 9am -4pm

    Submit a Question

    If you could not find an answer to your question then you can ask the Enquiries Team.

    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.